The inflatable snowshoe A.BOVE for winter hikers and snowboarders scores especially with the well thought-out ratio of small pack size, low weight and large buoyancy surface. Compressed, the snowshoes are only as big as a 1-liter bottle. Practical in winter, when you do not need the snowshoes during the hike and want to stow them in your backpack. At the same time, the A.BOVE offers a large contact surface when inflated and thus good buoyancy, even in deep snow. The integrated crampons guarantee a secure grip.
The A.LONG combines maximum flexibility and compactness through the proven Powerlock 3.0 adjustment system. In combination with our A.BOVE snowshoe it offers a round package for winter (snowshoe) hikes.
- a pump for on the road as well as a bag for safe storage of the snowshoes are included
- the adaptive structure of the snowshoe follows the terrain and minimizes stress on your ankles
- minimal stress on ankles and ankle joints
- crampons made of stainless steel
- tiny pack size per snowshoe allows for easy and convenient stowage of snowshoes
- conventional (schrader or car) valve allows inflation at home or at the gas station on the way
- easy attachment to winter hiking boots through tie straps
- outer material made of lightweight, extremely robust Cordura fabric
- Powerlock 3.0 adjustment system // size-adjustable, three-part structure
- MINI-UL VARIO plate
- padded trekking strap
Technical Details A.BOVE
Technical Details A.LONG
||105 - 140 cm